Under the ATO’s Director Penalty regime company Directors can be personally liable for company obligations. The Director Penalty regime applies to unpaid “PAYG” withholding amounts and Superannuation Guarantee Charge “SGC” obligations. The effect of the Director Penalty regime is that if a company of which a person is a Director fails to ensure that the […]
Get timely expert advice about insolvency administration, claims and recoveries.
We regularly provide advice and act for insolvency practitioners to recover monies and assist with the liquidation of companies and the administration of bankrupt estates.
Insolvency Claims & Recoveries
We can assist with:
- Actions and recoveries relating to uncommercial transactions, under market value transactions and transfers to defeat creditors,
- Recovery of unfair preference payments,
- Insolvent trading claims,
- Recoveries of debts, loans (including shareholder and director loans) and other monies,
- Enforcement of securities,
- Orders for the appointment of a trustee for sale of co-owned property,
- Assignment of choses in action, and
- Transactions including sales of business and real property.
Call now to speak to one of our Insolvency Lawyers
1300 553 343