# This Article was updated on 1 August 2019 following the announcement by the NSW Government that the commencement date of legislation amending the security of payment laws will be 21 October 2019, and the release of amendments to the regulations. On 21 November 2018 the NSW Government passed the Building and Construction Industry Security […]
To successfully complete property developments it is important to be prepared, secure the right deal and avoid delays and costly disputes.
We help small and large developers complete land and strata title developments. Our experienced Property, Commercial and Construction Lawyers work as a team to deliver our clients the expertise they need at each stage of the development.
Whether you are planning for a new development or have encountered issues with an existing project, we’ve got the answers to ensure the best outcome.
Property Development Services
We can assist you in relation to your existing or proposed property development including with:
- Property acquisitions and sales including off the plan sales
- Torrens title and Strata title subdivisions
- Advice in relation to tax and project structuring
- Drafting and reviewing Joint Venture, Partnership and Shareholder Agreements
- Off the plan sales
- Leasing and Agreements to Lease
- Finance and re-financing
- Disputes with Council
- Easements, Restrictions on Title and Rights of Way
- Drafting and negotiating Construction Contracts and assistance with contract administration
- Security of Payment Claims and Adjudication Responses
- Resolving building defects and delay’s disputes