How to View Hidden Text in Word DocumentsUncategorized
These instructions will help you view the hidden instructions contained in our Quotation Templates, Engagement Letter Tempates and Contract Variation Forms.
- Download Guide to Making Effective Business Contracts – Contractors & Suppliers
- Download Guide to Making Effective Business Contracts – Business & Professional Services
How to View Hidden Text in Word Documents
- Open the document with the hidden text.
- Select the “Office Button” and choose “Word Options”.
- Click on the “Display” tab in the Word Options dialog box.
- Go to the “Always show these formatting marks on the screen” section. Add a bookmark next to “Hidden Text” and click “OK“. Any hidden text in the document will now be visable.